Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Web!

          My friend Anne Marie posted a link for this spider web activity on my facebook wall.   The idea is from a site called notimeforflashcards.com.  Check it out--lots of fun things to do!  Cyler helped me set up the web.  We used masking tape and it was quite simple.  Then the fun began!



 He loved jumping off of his turtle into the web.  He also observed that the turtle's shell resembled the web design.







He hopped around .



Walked...carefully!


Used it for his car.


Finally, he decided that he would be a spider and crawled.



          I love this idea. I love how open ended it is.  Cyler has come up with so many uses.  I think I will keep it on the floor for a few days and see what else he comes up with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment